Water Treatment & Filtration
The Smart, Economical Way To Enjoy The Best Water Possible. Pro Series Whole House Water Filter.
Thanks to the Pro Series Whole House Water Filters, getting great water is no Problem. The Pro Series Whole House Water Filters use Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) to effectively filter impurities from your water.
Its programmable computer controlled valve allows your service provider to program the backflush cycle for maximum efficiency based on your water usage. The computer in the head stores data that can be monitored to determine if the cycle should be altered or if the carbon needs to be replaced.
- Effective, Efficient and Eco-Friendly.
- Cleaner, better tasting water from every tap, faucet and shower.
- More cost-effective and convenient than bottled water.
- Increases the life of your plumbing, fixtures and water using appliances.
- Reducing the chlorine or chloramines and disinfectant by-products, reduce chlorine smell.
- When the water tastes great, you’ll drink more water and that’s good for your health.
- Eco-Friendly Factors
- No more bottled water waste
- Uses 1/10 the energy required for a water cooler
- Carbon has been found to reduce volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
How it Works
- The filter is installed between the main water line and the interior pipes.
- Water enters the filter where it passes through the granulated activated carbon (GAC), and impurities are reduced.
- Water then passes out of the filter and into your home, providing clean great tasting water from every tap.
- Based on the preset backflush cycle, the filter will clean itself of dirt, freshening the carbon bed to create more surface space for maximum effectiveness.